Mossberg Shockwave Flashlight Mount
12 in stock
Mossberg Flashlight Mount
GG&G developed the Mossberg Flashlight Mount specifically for the Shockwave because the foregrip of the Mossberg Shockwave is a reconfigured version of Mossberg 590 foregrip.
Our Mossberg 590 flashlight mount which is similar, is a hair too close to the foregrip, so if you own one of the new Mossberg’s and need a flashlight mount, this is the one to get!
- Installs easily.
- Manufactured specifically for the Shockwave 12ga. Will not fit the Shockwave 20ga.
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous Design. Can be mounted on either side of the Mossberg Shockwave to accommodate both right handed or left handed shooters.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail can be positioned facing forward or rearward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg Shockwave shotgun.
- All edges have been rounded, smoothed and beveled to protect the shooter.
- Length: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4″ long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof AS-35 Geneva steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
11 replies on “GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Flashlight Mount”
I’m interested in your Shockwave flashlight mount. To confirm, it can be mounted with the rail forward? I ask because it’s already tight for the hand on the pump and anything mounted near the muzzle. I’m trying to find a light with a short pressure switch cable so I can put the switch on the barrel above the pump where my thumb would be (not on the pump since reloads would yank the wire repeatedly and require a slack loop). Thanks.
There is no way of knowing if all aftermarket parts fit together. You are welcome to purchase and if it doesn’t work for your firearm you can return it for a refund.
Does the GG&G flash light mount for the Mossberg Shockwave work along side the F-1 Raptor grip with heat sheald? 14″ Barrel.
It does not.
Please let me know when they’re back in stock
We will have them in stock this week.
When do you expect to have Mossberg Flashlight Mount in stock?
Any plans on making a flashlight mount for the .410 Shockwave?
Check with GG & G.
Hi. Will these fit the Maverick 88, 12 gauge?
If not, do you have one that does? Thank you
This will not fit. Check with GG&G if they have one that will.