MOSSBERG 500 AND 590 RED DOT SCOPE MOUNT - BURRIS FASTFIRE 3 AND 4 FOOTPRINT
10 in stock
MOSSBERG 500/590 RED DOT SCOPE MOUNT – Burris Fastfire 3 and 4 Footprint
MOSSBERG 500 AND 590 RED DOT SCOPE MOUNT-BURRIS FASTFIRE FOOTPRINT
The Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 mini red dots offer quick target acquisition for shotguns like the Mossberg 500/590 shotgun. The GG&G Mossberg FastFire Red Dot Optic Mount has the fitment or attachment layout of the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 Red Dot Optic and 5 other red dots that have the same footprint, but please beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit the FastFire 3 and 4 optics on the Mossberg 500 / 590 shotgun
The 590 Red Dot Mount is low profile and CNC machined to easily mount to the Mossberg 500/590 receiver. This low profile mount provides rock solid engagement with the top of the 500/590 receiver and the red dot scope. The Mossberg 500 and 590 Red Dot Scope Mount coupled with either the Burris FastFire 3 or FastFire 4 Red Dot Scope or any of the red dots having the same footprint, provide a rugged and accurate quick target acquisition package.
MOSSBERG 500 / 590 RED DOT SCOPE MOUNT WITH BURRIS FASTFIRE FOOTPRINT SPECIFICATIONS:
- No permanent modifications required to your Mossberg 500 or Mossberg 590 Shotgun, except removal of the standard dovetail scope mount if equipped with one.
- The 500/590 Red Dot Scope Mount For FastFire’s is easy to install using factory drilled and tapped mounting holes.
- Includes mounting hardware for mounting the FastFire 3 and 4 Scope Mount to the Mossberg receiver and hardware specifically for mounting the Burris FastFire 3 and 4 to the scope mount.
- Hex key wrenches are included.
- The Mossberg 500/590 Red Dot Scope FastFire base fits several other red dot optics but beware of screw lengths. The mounting hardware supplied in this package is only tested to fit the Burris FastFire 3 and 4 optics.
- Red Dot Fitment List: Primary Arms SLX RS-10, SightMark Mini Shot M-Spec and Mini Shot Pro Spec, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper.
- All edges are deburred for the shooter’s safety.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- Material: The Mossberg Red Dot Scope Mount is manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Length: 1.965″.
- Width: 1″.
- Thickness: .250″.
- Body Finish: Matte black Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec to protect it from the elements.
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Although we include mounting screws for the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire 4 red dot optics, there are approximately 5 other Micro Red Dot Optics that fit this GG&G Mossberg 500/590 Red Dot Scope Mount. A fitment list is provided in the Specification section below.
Please be advised that the screws that are included with this GG&G Red Dot Mount are specific to mounting the FastFire 3 and 4 and may be too long for mounting other red dot optics. If you attempt to mount any of the optics listed below or others not specifically listed without verifying screw lengths, you may dimple the top of the receiver!
Ensure you have the proper length screws prior to installing any other optic than the Burris FastFire 3 and FastFire4! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! DAMAGE TO YOUR RECEIVER COULD OCCUR.