Mossberg Shockwave 5 Shot Side Saddle
9 in stock
GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Side Saddle (5 Shot)
The GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Side Saddle Shell Holder (5 Shot) provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. It facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Check out all of our Shockwave Accessories HERE.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber tube shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retained easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use.
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- Manufactured specifically for the Shockwave 12 gauge. Will not fit the 20ga Shockwave.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- Mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver’s finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapon’s serial number. The Mossberg Side Saddle holds 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- Shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter’s style of reloading.
- The Shockwave Side Saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Overall Length: 6.5″
- All edges have been rounded for the shooter’s safety.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!