Shockwave Raptor Extra Long Forend Nut Installation and Removal Tool for Mossberg 500/590 and Remington 870
417 in stock
Raptor™ Forend Nut Tool 500/870
The Shockwave Technologies Raptor Forend Nut tool for Mossberg 500 forend and Remington 870 forend is MADE IN AMERICA. Extra long for easy installation or removal for Mossberg 500, Remington 870 and Hawk 982 forends.
If you’ve ever tried to remove or install a forend nut on a pump-action shotgun using only a drift punch or flat bladed screwdriver and a mallet, you know how frustrating that can be—and the potential for damage to your gun. Whether the nut protrudes or is deeply recessed, and no matter how long your magazine tube is, now you can quickly, easily reach it with the Shockwave Raptor Forend Nut Tool. Remove and replace your forend in under two minutes.
- Precision-machined in Dunedin, Florida
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- Won’t rust like a carbon steel tool
- Won’t deform like a nylon or aluminum tool
- Remove the most stubborn forend nuts
- Insert a bar or screwdriver through one of the provided holes for extra leverage
- Over 4″ long for reaching the deepest recessed nuts on the longest magazine tubes
- No need to remove the magazine tube from your firearm
- One side fits Mossberg 500 guns and the other Remington 870 and Hawk 982 guns
- Fits 12-gauge guns with short, medium, long or even extra long magazine tubes
- Compatible with the Streamlight tactical forend.
10 replies on “Raptor Forend Nut Tool 500/870”
When is the heat shield coming out for the 12 guage Shockwave?
A few weeks. Please note, our heat shield only works with our forend.
Will this work on 20g, 12g 870or both?
Hi, It is designed to fit the 12g but it would work on a 20g just might be a bit loose.
Will your Forend nut removal tool work on a mossberg 590 shockwave 12ga
Will this tool work on the 20 gauge Mossberg Shockwave shotgun?
Yes but it will be not very tight. It is designed for the 12g
Do you make a tool to remove winchester 12 ga.1300 forend nut.
Not yet. Sorry.