Mossberg Shockwave Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment
Out of stock
Mossberg Shockwave Rear Sling Attachment
The Mossberg Shockwave 12ga shotgun is an exciting and popular addition to the Mossberg shotgun lineup. It is indeed a “Modern Day Six-Shooter”. Shotgunners today like the tactical flexibility that a quick detach sling provides.
GG&G has developed a solution for those shooters with the Mossberg Shockwave, The Mossberg Shockwave Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment. This QD rear sling attachment provides an excellent single point sling set up. The GG&G Shockwave QD Sling Mount comes as a Heavy Duty Rectangular QD Sling Swivel that accommodates 1 1/4″ webbing.
- Compact and easy to install.
- Manufactured specifically for the Shockwave 12ga . Will not fit the Shockwave 20ga.
- IMPORTANT: Unlike other similar products on the market, the GG&G Mossberg Shockwave QD Sling Attachment does not incorporate an attachment nut on the side opposite the sling swivel. GG&G uses a smooth button head cap screw as shown in the image above.
- Complete installation instructions included.
- No modification to shotgun required.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Provides a side mounted QD sling mount.
- Places the sling attachment out onto the receiver reducing the possibility of hand contact under recoil.
- Mossberg Shockwave Sling Mount protrudes just .53 of an inch from face of receiver.
- With just a push of the QD button, unsling your Mossberg Shockwave shotgun for tactical flexibility.
- Available with the GG&G 1 ¼” HD Sling Swivel
- QD Rectangular Sling Swivel accommodates up to 1 1/4″ slings.
- Package includes two Delrin washers to protect both faces of the Mossberg receiver.
- Once installed, the button head is the only thing visible on the side of the receiver opposite the sling swivel.
- Both the swivel cup and the screw are parkerized to closely match the receiver finish of your Shockwave.
- All edges have been dehorned for shooter’s safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough 4140 steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: 2 oz with the HD QD Sling Swivel installed.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!