75 in stock
This is a solid 6061-T6 aluminum muzzle device that directs escaping gases, muzzle flash, and noise forward—away from the shooter.
It is threaded 5/8”-24 for .30 caliber or similar firearms with 5/8”-24 muzzle threads. The OD is 1.200”, allowing it to fit under many of today’s slimmest handguards. Hard anodized black to military specifications.
Note: This device is not designed to reduce recoil, muzzle rise, or flash signature. This muzzle device does not use a crush washer, and you should torque it directly against the barrel shoulder at the muzzle.
- Outside diameter (OD): 1.200”
- Overall length (OAL): 3.25”
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: hard anodized black
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Installation: 3/4” wrench flats