Shockwave™ Stinger™ barrel nut tool for CZ Scorpion EVO 3 carbine
167 in stock
Shockwave™ Stinger™ Barrel Nut Tool For CZ Scorpion EVO 3 Carbine
Without the correct tool, removing the 21mm barrel nut on the CZ Scorpion carbine is virtually impossible. If you don’t want to damage things, that is.
The new Shockwave Stinger barrel nut tool functions as an extremely deep socket, letting you quickly, easily reach the Scorpion’s barrel nut, which is deeply recessed within the handguard. Remove and replace your barrel in under two minutes.
- Precision-machined in Palm Harbor, Florida
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- Won’t rust like a carbon steel tool
- Won’t deform like a nylon or aluminum tool
- Remove the most stubborn barrel nuts
- Accepts a standard ½”-drive socket wrench or breaker bar
- Fits CZ Scorpion EVO 3 carbines. For CZ Scorpion EVO 3 pistols, click here
- Made in the U.S.A.