Remington 870 Ambi rear sling attachment
10 in stock
Remington 870 Rear Ambi Looped Sling Attachment
THE REMINGTON 870 AMBIDEXTROUS TWIN LOOPED REAR SLING ATTACHMENT
- Installs easily with common hand tools.
- Fits 12ga Models ONLY!
- Accommodates slings with MASH or HK style hooks.
- This dual loop configuration accommodates a right and left hand shooter. It was designed, manufactured and tested for departments that issue 870 shotguns on a daily basis to both right and left handed shooters.
- The Remington Rear Sling Attachment will also fit the Remington 1100 and 1187 shotguns.
- Can be used as a single point sling or a dual point sling attachment.
- When used as a Remington Single Point Looped Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to “cut the pie” at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator’s position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- All edges dehorned and smoothed for shooter’s safety.
- Material: Precision machined from 7075 aircraft grade solid billet aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: Less than 1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!