50 Round ZMAG
Out of stock
ZMAG 50 Round for Cobray M-11
The metal 50-round Shockwave ZMAG for the Cobray M-11 (9mm and .380) is MADE IN AMERICA. Its design is head and shoulders above the competition. Some exclusive features include:
- Mag stop is a go/no-go feature in our opinion. It prevents over-inserting a mag into your gun and bending your ejector rod, which can quickly ruin your day at the range.
- Robust, high-reliability feedlips are designed for optimal ammunition feeding. If you have a feedramp that’s out of spec, resolve your feeding issues once and for all with the super-reliable ZMAG.
- Anti-tilt, low-friction polymer follower ensures the utmost in reliability.
- Wolff spring improves feeding reliability.
- Compatibility with the factory Cobray loader and the Butler Creek Uplula lets you easily load your ZMAGs using these very handy loaders.
- Works with all stock designs, including the factory folding stock.
- Ammo witness holes on the left side of the ZMAG allow you to see remaining ammo at a glance.
- Optimally placed mag catch.
- Rugged black Cerakote finish will protect your ZMAGs for decades to come.
The Shockwave ZMAG fits and functions in all M-11 guns that originally shipped with the Zytel magazines:
- SWD M-11/NINE Submachine Gun (9mm)
- SWD SM-11/NINE Semi-Auto Pistol (9mm)
- SWD SM-11/NINE Semi-Auto Carbine (9mm)
- SWD M11-A1 Submachine Gun (.380)
- SWD SM-12/380 Semi-Auto Pistol (.380)
- LEINAD / FMJ PM-11/NINE AWB-Compliant Semi-Auto Pistol (9mm)
- LEINAD / FMJ PM-12/380 AWB-Compliant Semi-Auto Pistol (.380)
- LEINAD CM-11/NINE AWB-Compliant Semi-Auto Carbine (9mm)
- LEINAD TM-11/NINE AWB-Compliant Thompson-Style Semi-Auto Carbine (9mm)
*ZMAGs are not available for sale in the following states/areas: CA, CO, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, Washington DC and Chicago* WA (after 7/1/22)