Mossberg 590 Follower
10 in stock
MOSSBERG 590 FOLLOWER
Mossberg 590 Shotgun Shooters want the best for their shotguns. The Standard Mossberg 590 follower does not offer the upgraded features tactical shooters are looking for. It’s one of the first 590 shotgun components to be upgraded. The GG&G Mossberg 590 Follower for 12 ga. shotguns is an enhanced follower manufactured with the Mossberg Tactical Shotgun Shooter in mind.
MOSSBERG 590 FOLLOWER PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Installs just like the factory 590 follower. No modification to the shotgun is required.
- Material: The GG&G Mossberg Follower is manufactured from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- Material: The high visibility red insert is aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- The follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
- Weight: .6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.