Mossberg 500/590 Looped RH Sling Attachment
8 in stock
Mossberg 500/590 Rear Single Looped RH Sling Attachment
MOSSBERG 500/590 LOOPED REAR SLING ATTACHMENT:
The Mossberg 500/590 Looped Rear Sling Attachment can be used in conventional dual point sling setups as well as single point sling set ups.
MOSSBERG 500/590 LOOPED REAR SLING ATTACHMENT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Installs easily with common hand tools.
- Accommodates slings with MASH or HK style hooks.
- When used as a Mossberg 500/590 Single Point Looped Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to “cut the pie” at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator’s position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- All edges have been dehorned and smoothed for shooter’s safety.
- Material: Precision machined from 7075 aircraft grade solid billet aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Rear sling attachment will add 0.235″ to the length of pull on the stock and may require a longer stock bolt.
- Weight: Less than 1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!