870 Grip with QD
Raptor Grip 870 with QD
The Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip with QD cup is MADE IN AMERICA. With its enhanced texture, you gain a great hold on your weapon. Its glass-filled polymer construction is virtually indestructible. This is a new style of bird’s head grip (aka birdshead grip aka witness protection grip aka chicken head grip aka border patrol grip aka entry-style grip aka bad ass grip) and QD cup is developed and manufactured by Shockwave Technologies, LLC in the U.S.A.
The Raptor Grip is molded of a super-tough glass-filled polymer and fits:
- Remington 870 12-gauge firearms
- New England Firearms (NEF) Pardner Pump Protector 12-gauge
- Harrington & Richardson (H&R) Pardner Pump Protector 12-gauge
- Interstate Arms Corp (IAC) Hawk Model 98 12-gauge
- Interstate Arms Corp (IAC) Hawk Model 982 12-gauge
- Interstate Arms Corp (IAC) Hawk Model 981R 12-gauge
Unique angle of the Raptor Grip minimizes felt recoil, allowing maximum control shot after shot. It also just looks badass. Order yours today. Yes, mounting hardware is included. (Requires a 3/16” hex wrench for installation, which is not included.)
Firearm and QD swivel shown is not included.
*Note that a pistol-grip-only Remington 870 firearm with a 14” barrel and the Raptor Grip installed measures 26.5” in overall length (measured parallel to the bore). The grip itself adds 5.5” to the length of the weapon (measured parallel to the bore).
Of course, the Raptor grip also fits 12-gauges with 18.5”, 20”, and longer barrels.
Black, FDE, OD Green, Gray