Shockwave™ Stinger™ barrel nut tool for CZ Scorpion EVO 3 pistol
66 in stock
Shockwave™ Stinger™ Barrel Nut Tool For CZ Scorpion EVO 3 Pistol
Without the right tool, removing the barrel nut on the CZ Scorpion pistol is extremely difficult—without damaging expensive parts.
The new Shockwave Stinger barrel nut tool functions similar to a crow’s foot wrench, letting you quickly, easily reach the Scorpion’s barrel nut and remove or tighten it without drama. Remove and replace your barrel in less than two minutes.
- Precision-machined in Palm Harbor, Florida
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- Won’t rust like a carbon steel tool
- Won’t deform like a nylon or aluminum tool
- Remove the most stubborn barrel nuts
- Accepts a standard ½”-drive socket wrench or breaker bar
- Fits CZ Scorpion EVO 3 pistols. For CZ Scorpion EVO 3 carbines, please click here
- Made in the U.S.A.