Remington 870 rear sling attachment
10 in stock
Remington 870 Rear Looped Sling Attachment
REMINGTON 870 LOOPED REAR SLING ATTACHMENT SPECIFICATIONS:
- For federal and military purchases the NSN number is NSN 1005-01-527-6333.
- Installs easily with common hand tools.
- Fits 12ga Models ONLY!
- The 870 Rear Sling Attachment accommodates slings with MASH hooks and HK style snap hooks.
- This sling attachment will also fit the Remington 1100 and 1187 shotguns.
- The single loop model designed for right handed shooters. When installed properly the loop is on the non ejection port side of weapon.
- The Remington Rear Sling Attachment can be used as a single point sling or a dual point sling attachment.
- When used as a Remington Single Point Looped Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to “cut the pie” at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator’s position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- All edges are dehorned and smoothed for shooter’s safety.
- Material: Precision machined from 7075 aircraft grade solid billet aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: Less than 1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!