Mossberg 590 Rear Sling Attachment
9 in stock
SlingMossberg 590 Rear Sling Attachment
- Compact & easy to install.
- Be advised, the Mossberg 590 Rear Sling Attachment adds 1/8″ to the length of pull.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- The Mossberg 590 Rear Sling Attachment will not fit the Blackhawk, Knoxx Spec-Ops Recoil Compensating Stock.
- The Mossberg 590 Rear Sling Attachment mounts just behind the receiver.
- The GG&G 590 Rear Sling Attachment provides the preferred rear side sling mounting position for 1 1/4″ slings.
- This 590 Rear Sling Attachment can be used with a two point sling set up or as a single point sling attachment.
- When used as a 590 Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to “cut the pie” at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator’s position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- Also fits 12 gauge Mossberg 500’s and Maverick 88’s.
- All edges have been dehorned and rounded for the shooters safety.
- Material: Manufactured from solid billet 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Finish: Bead blasted and Type III Hard coat anodized in non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Rear sling attachment will add 0.235″ to the length of pull on the stock and may require a longer stock bolt.
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!