- You cannot add "GG&G Mossberg 590 Follower" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Mossberg Shockwave Flashlight Mount
Out of stock
Mossberg Flashlight Mount
GG&G developed the Mossberg Flashlight Mount specifically for the Shockwave because the foregrip of the Mossberg Shockwave is a reconfigured version of Mossberg 590 foregrip.
Our Mossberg 590 flashlight mount which is similar, is a hair too close to the foregrip, so if you own one of the new Mossberg’s and need a flashlight mount, this is the one to get!
- Installs easily.
- Manufactured specifically for the Shockwave 12ga. Will not fit the Shockwave 20ga.
- Designed, tested and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Ambidextrous Design. Can be mounted on either side of the Mossberg Shockwave to accommodate both right handed or left handed shooters.
- The MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail can be positioned facing forward or rearward.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Mossberg Shockwave shotgun.
- All edges have been rounded, smoothed and beveled to protect the shooter.
- Length: Accessory rail measures 1 3/4″ long.
- Material: Manufactured from bullet proof AS-35 Geneva steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Weight 1.3 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!