Raptor Forend for Remington 870 Kit
Shockwave Raptor F1 Forend for Remington 870/Tac 14 Kit
The Shockwave Technologies Raptor F1 Forend, Heat Shield and Forend nut tool is MADE IN AMERICA. With the forend enhanced texture, you gain a great hold on your firearm. Its glass-filled polymer construction is virtually indestructible.
When you want to turn up your shotgun’s badass factor up to 11, reach for the Shockwave Raptor F1 forend. Cutting-edge design meets improved handling and fast target acquisition. A bolt-on replacement for your factory or aftermarket forend, the Shockwave F1 is available as a standalone forend, with an optional upper heat shield, and an optional forend installation tool— or any combination thereof. This Kit includes the forend, heat shield, and forend wrench tool.
- Rugged glass-reinforced polymer
- Extra length lets you personalize forward handhold
- Ribbed inset area provides secure gripping
- Front and rear handstops improve safety
- A total of 10 M-LOK® slots for mounting lights, vertical grips, angled grips, Picatinny rails, and more
- Includes the upper heat shield to prevents burns and offers rifle sights for fast target acquisition
- Includes forend wrench simplifies and speeds installation
- Compatible with Remington 870 12-gauge firearms and Remington Tac 14 12-gauge firearms
- Veteran designed
- Made in U.S.A.
Firearm shown is not included, however.
*The Raptor F1 heat shield is not compatible with receiver-mounted rails
Be sure to closely check fit, function, and clearance — many receiver-mounted accessories are NOT compatible with the Raptor F1.*
Black, FDE, OD Green, Gray