Raptor Forend for Mossberg 590/Shockwave
Shockwave Raptor™ F1 Forend for Mossberg 590/Shockwave
The Shockwave Technologies Raptor F1 Forend is MADE IN AMERICA. With its enhanced texture, you gain a great hold on your firearm. Its glass-filled polymer construction is virtually indestructible.
When you want to turn up your shotgun’s badass factor up to 11, reach for the Shockwave Raptor F1 forend. Cutting-edge design meets improved handling and fast target acquisition. A bolt-on replacement for your factory or aftermarket forend, the Shockwave F1 is available as a standalone forend, with an optional upper heat shield, and an optional forend installation tool— or any combination thereof.
- Rugged glass-reinforced polymer
- Available in Black, FDE, OD Green and Gray
- Extra length lets you personalize forward handhold
- Ribbed inset area provides secure gripping
- Front and rear handstops improve safety
- A total of 10 M-LOK® slots for mounting lights, vertical grips, angled grips, Picatinny rails, and more
- Optional upper heat shield prevents burns and offers rifle sights for fast target acquisition
- Optional forend wrench simplifies and speeds installation
- Compatible with Mossberg 590 12-gauge firearms and Mossberg Shockwave 12-gauge firearms with a 6 3/4 slide action tube
- Veteran designed
- Made in America
Firearm is not included.
Got a 590M? You will need this version: Click here
Black, FDE, OD Green, Gray
20 replies on “Raptor F1 Forend for Mossberg 590/Shockwave”
Purchased the Raptor F1 friend for my Mossberg Shockwave. When I tried to install a short M-LOK-to-Picatinny adapter, the screws hit the magazine tube before the M-LOK tabs engaged. There is plenty of space under the side slots, but barely any room on the “bottom” of the forend. Isn’t there supposed to be room enough to install M-LOK accessories in the 4 bottom slots?
Could you tell us who the manufacturer of the M-LOK Picatinny adapter is? Magpul allows a screw grip range of .250″ to .325 (from the outside of the surface you’re mounting to the far side of the M-LOK nut you’re securing). Our Forend is at .250″ so it is possible with a thin accessorty that a long screw could hit the pump slide (not the magazine tube) before the accessory is tight. The solution – in order of cheapest to potentially most expensive- is to either grind down the length of the long screws, buy new screws with the shorter grip length, or drill clearance holes in the pump slide.
Hi, I am wondering if this will fit on a mossberg 590m shockwave mag fed?!?! I have yet to see much clarification on any foregrip for this model. Most just say “mossberg 590” and can not find anything on fittings for the mag fed version. Any info would be great! Thanks!
Yes it will.
Very tough website to navigate. I’m looking for a kit that will contain the forend tool, forend, and heat shield that will fit 590 shockwave.
Is the Raptor F1 forend compatible with the Black Aces Tactical quad rail?
1) I bought a Mossberg Shockwave brand new from my local gun store, the one with a 14″ barrel that is technically considered to be only a firearm and not a SBS. Is this forend able to replace the factory forend (the one with the strap attached) that came with it?
2) Does it include the tool to remove the old forend?
1- Yes this will fit. Congrats on your new firearm!
2- The one with the tool is this: https://shockwavetechnologies.com/product/raptor-f1-forend-for-mossberg-590-kit/
Do you offer a forend for the 20 gauge Mossberg Shockwave 590? GG&G is the only place online that sells it and they are out of stock…
We do not. Sorry Joe. Our’s only fits the 12g.
Does the Raptor F1 Forend with Heat Shield for Mossberg 500/590 fit a Maverick 88?
Yes, but please note the note at the bottom of the descriptioin regarding pinned forends.
Is this compatible with the Crimson Trace Saddle Laser? Thanks.
Will this forend allow me to install a chainsaw grip onto my shockwave??
Will the strap kit you sell install on this friend?
Yes but it is not necessary as our forend has hand stops.