The precision-machined Raptor Lug solves the problem of purchasing an expensive Mossberg 500 PGO 12-gauge firearm and then having to turn around and purchase a sometimes-even-more expensive 14″ front end kit—just to build a badass non-NFA firearm to protect you and yours.
The simplicity of building a non-NFA 14″ Mossberg 500 with the Raptor Lug is sheer genius:
- Install the Raptor Grip M500 (sold separately)
- Chop your barrel and magazine tube (using a hacksaw is just fine—the Raptor Lug hides the cut end)
- Cut your magazine spring
- Drive the Raptor Lug M500 onto your barrel and magazine tube
- Drill a 1/8 hole and secure the lug in place with the included roll pin
No special tools needed. An overall length of 26.5″ is maintained throughout the process.
NOTE: The Raptor Lug fits standard Mossberg 500 and Maverick 88 12-gauge barrels. It DOES NOT fit any heavy barrels or thick-walled barrels.
The steel Raptor Lug comes in a matte finish, which matches parkerized finishes as well as matte blue finishes perfectly.
The Raptor Lug kit includes:
- Raptor Lug
- Oversize 1/8″ roll pin
- 12-gauge magazine spring retainer
- Six-page instruction manual
The Raptor Lug, which has been exhaustively field tested, is offered at the low introductory price of just $39.95.
You can download the instructions here: Instructions for Raptor Lug M500 v1.1 26JAN16