Add the sleek, lightweight Shockwave Blade pistol stabilizer to your first-, second-, or third-gen full-size Glock pistol. This kit contains all the components needed:
- Shockwave Blade, black with cone-point set screw
- KAK Shockwave tube with dimples
- KAK castle nut
- KAK endplate
- ENDO Tactical TSA-G adapter for Glock
- All mounting hardware
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position.
Compatible with Gen 1, Gen 2, and Gen 3 full-size Glocks: 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37, and 18.
– Available in black, flat dark earth, OD green, and stealth grey (this listing is for black)
– Quick and easy to install
– Provides additional support during firing
– Blade weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
– ATF approved for pistol use
– Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
– Made in U.S.A.
Note that ATF Tech Branch has opined that the length of pull for rifles is in the 13.5″ to 14.5″ range. A Gen 3 Glock 17 with the ENDO adapter and Blade pistol stabilizer installed in the most forward position has a “length of pull” of approximately 15.75″, which is well outside of the 13.5″-14.5″ range.
Thank you for your interest in our products.