Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
– Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
– Available in black, flat dark earth, OD green, and stealth grey (this listing is for black)
– Quick and easy to install
– Provides additional support during firing
– Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
– ATF approved for pistol use (approval letter included with each stabilizer)
– Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
– Made in U.S.A.
Thank you for your interest in our products.
Blade pistol stabilizer in black:
Dealers interested in retailing the Blade should contact KAK Industry through their website at www.kakindustry.com, email at email@example.com, or phone at 805-981-4734.
Combine a Glock with the Shockwave Blade pistol stabilizer for a handy little package of goodness:
Adding the Shockwave Blade pistol stabilizer to a CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1 makes for some sexy, very usable Eastern European firepower: